SafeSpray™ 500ml trigger
Saving the environment one SafeSpray™ at a time.
SafeSpray™ comes in a convenient 500ml trigger spray bottle to allow for ease of spraying onto all high touch areas, hard non-porous surfaces and porous surfaces. The SafeSpray™ nozzle is adjustable to allow for wide and narrow spraying depending on your requirements. It is safe to use around and on children and pets too!
SafeSpray™ has a slight chlorine/ozone like odour and no colour. The odour dissipates quickly after application.
Apply SafeSpray freely! If undiluted, benefit from disinfection in under 1 minute on all surfaces and on skin. If diluted 1:1 with water your SafeSpray will still be effective but in this instance allow increased contact time or let air dry if possible.
SafeSpray™ is formulated for use in offices, factories, hotels, schools, restaurants, churches, homes and so much more.The trigger sprayer is one of the most popular products to use at home and in industrial applications as it is designed as a convenient way to dispense liquids. It is the perfect dispenser for SafeSpray™ to quickly disinfect and sanitise.
It is important to clean surfaces before sanitising or disinfecting – so remove all visible soiling (dirt, dust grime, grease, oil) from the surface or skin and before you apply SafeSpray™ freely, allowing increased contact time if you have diluted it. If undiluted, benefit from disinfection in under 1 minute on all surfaces and on skin.
- Can be used on multiple contact surfaces, both non-porous and porous
- Appropriate for daily use
- An effective biocide that invades multiple viruses, yeast, and bacteria
- 500 ppm HOCl before dilution
- Alcohol free
- No rinsing required
- Odour dissipates quickly after application.
- disinfect high contact areas (door handles, reception desks, equipment) by spraying surfaces thoroughly with SafeSpray. Clean surfaces to remove any dirt prior to disinfecting. If diluted (1:1 with water), allow for as much contact time as possible (minimum of 2 minutes) before wiping off or preferably allow to air dry
- sanitise hands as frequently as you wish without any harmful effects
- disinfect non-porous surfaces such as floors, walls, showers, bathrooms, kitchens, freezers, fridges by spraying surfaces thoroughly with SafeSpray. Clean surfaces to remove any dirt prior to disinfecting. If diluted (no more than 1:1 with water), allow for as much contact time as possible (minimum of 2 minutes) or preferably allow to air dry if possible before wiping off
- disinfect and deodorise fabrics by spraying directly onto fabrics and allowing to air dry – safe to use on uniforms, cloth masks, clothing and footwear
- sterilise and deodorise pets by spraying on paws and coat after a walk, visit to the park or after grooming
- disinfect all personal items such as iPads, phones, bags, PCs by lightly spraying SafeSpray onto these surfaces – do not allow electronic equipment or keyboards to become saturated
|Dimensions||11 × 6 × 24 cm|