SafeSpray™ 500ppm concentrate – 5 litre
R259.00 incl. VAT
Saving the environment one SafeSpray™ at a time.
Apply as a liquid, mist, fog or spray. Great value for money – in a concentrated 500ppm it can be diluted for many applications. It is safe to use around children and pets!
SafeSpray™ has a slight chlorine/ozone like odour and no colour. The odour dissipates quickly after application.
Please note that higher strength SafeSpray (straight or 1:1 dilution with water) results in decreased contact time required before wiping away, extended dilutions require longer contact time or for best results let air dry
- spray/ wipe onto high contact areas (door handles, phones, reception desks, equipment, cell phones)
- spray/wipe or mop low contact areas (floors, windows, mirrors, cupboards, shelves)
- use with cold humidifiers
- apply with Electrostatic Sterilisation Automatic Mist Sprayer
- apply with Electric ULV Cold Fogger
- to sanitise and disinfect laundry, spray directly onto laundry or add 1 litre to a 5kg load of laundry
24 in stockCompare
SafeSpray™ is formulated for use in offices, factories, hotels, schools, restaurants, churches, homes and so much more. Remove all visible soiling (dirt, dust grime, grease, oil) from the surface or skin and before you apply SafeSpray™ freely to ensure effective disinfection, allowing increased contact time if you have diluted it. If straight, benefit from disinfection in under 1 minute on all surfaces and on skin.
- Can be used on multiple contact surfaces, both non-porous and porous, and is appropriate for daily use
- A powerful oxidant that is effective against invading multiple viruses, yeast, and drug-resistant bacteria
- 500 ppm HOCl before dilution
- Alcohol free
- No rinsing required when sprayed
- No harmful chemicals
- Ozone -like slight odour dissipates quickly after application.
- Use on high contact areas (door handles, phones, reception desks, equipment, cell phones) for rapid sterilisation in under 1 minute. Can be used straight (500ppm); or 1:1 dilution with water (250ppm)
- Use as a mild disinfectant on low contact areas (floors, windows, mirrors, cupboards, shelves) by diluting 1:9 (1 part SafeSpray™ : 9 parts water) , resulting in 50ppm
- Use with USB mini cold humidifiers: 1:9 dilution with distilled or cooled pre-boiled water resulting in c.50 ppm (do not decrease dilution as unit contains metal components)
- Use with cold humidifiers: from 1:1 to 1:9 dilution with tap water resulting in c.250 ppm – 50 ppm. Dilution is discretionary based upon: size and density of space as well as at what dispensing volume you are running your humidifier
- Use with Electrostatic Sterilisation Automatic Mist Sprayer: 1:1 to 1:2 dilution with water resulting in c. 250 ppm – c.170 ppm
- Use with Electric ULV Fogger: 1:1 to 1:2 dilution with water resulting in c. 250 ppm – c.170 ppm
SafeSpray™ is highly cost effective given that it comes in a powerful 500ppm which is ideal for dilution:
If diluted 1:1, effective cost p/l = R 24.90
if diluted 1:2, effective cost p/l = R 16.60
If diluted 1:9, effective cost p/l = R 5.00
|Dimensions||17 × 13 × 28 cm|